25 (Post Birthday Speech)


Ola October. One month after I officially turned 25. Alhamdulillah for the good health throughout this year (even though i did suffer from digestive problem due to stress). So whaddup? How do I feel right now? Well, frankly speaking, I'm in my good mood right now, despite really hard things (entah apa yang hard) going on for the past few weeks (or months maybe), that's explained the delayed birthday post. Few friends forgot to wish my birthday this year. I only received birthday wishes from boo (no suprise, no flowers *sad cute face*, and few wishes from close friends. One humble birthday brownies from besties, and a warm hug from my mother. and apparently she forgot mine too. That was not really bad i guess, as I once mistakenly wished her birthday on the wrong date. Haha. So yeah, even. Even though i did complaint to boo about my mom forgetting my birthday. I tend to get emotional lah these days.Soo...What did I learnt in this past one year? A lot. Self reflecting, soul searching, hobbies searching, life goals searching, althought it seems to be directionless, daunting.....i can put so much negative words here, but i choose not to.

Cry whenever you feel like crying, laugh whenever you are happy (motto hidup baru tahun ni) as for anyone who don't know, Habibah, as she grew up is somebody who doesn't show her feelings.  I guess I don't like people to see me as weak if i cry in front of them.  Funny thing about implementing this new motto (or whatever you people call it) is, i get to be very emotional. Kalau Habibah yang lama, she didn't care about her friends forgetting her birthday. Tapi tahun ni, Habibah yang dah tua sikit ni terasa betul bila kawan dia lupa nak wish. Haha. i don't k now whether this change is a good thing or what. I have to choose between expressing feelings or stuck in myself and feel depressed. So yeah, say no to gastritis eh stress, do whatever that you want to do, or at least do whatever that you feel right. Nangis lah kalau sedih. If this doesnt work out, i can just change the motto next year. Easy peasy. Here comes the part where i want some drum rolls. I started running this year.  (cewah macam pro, but i'm just a beginner). Felt that i have to release that endorphines to get over my stressful state of mind. Doakan saya terus istiqomah *wink*

How will I conclude this year's journey? Pahit. Yes, it was a bitter journey. Analoginya, bila hari hari makan benda pahit, mula-mula rasa tak sedap. Lama-lama nanti rasa sedap. Lama-lama nanti dah biasa. This year's journey is like peria. And I love peria ;)




Yours truly,

25 year old Habibah (yang tak pernah berhenti berusaha)