Middle of March (last year)


Currently listening to Hetty Koes Endang hence the mood to write. Sugar bought me flowers today. A bouquet that I really want. Lilies and daisies. I smiled all day today. Little things do work wonders heh? I bet it did :)

I wish to have a good life even though I know how hard to earn it.
I wish to be happy and happy is a choice made by myself.
Take a chill pill, enjoy every moment in front of you, and stop thinking about something you are not sure of. Uncertainties......don't let it overwhelmed you.
I am more than grateful to have my favorite people around me. Very less in number but means a world to me.

and
_
_
_
_

I wish people around me will understand how demotivated i am, and how i wish i can finish my masters asap. It's not easy. I don't like what i do right now. Fin. *deep breath*